Kuule Ltd. in Brief
Kuule Ltd. is a consultation, communication and networking agency.
Through research, we are able to implement effective communication.
In 2005, Kuule Ltd. was founded by Seija Kurunmäki and Anne Leppänen. Throughout the years, it has achieved a strong position in the field of food and health. It is known for its strong expertise and versatility in research, communications and networking.
From 2014 Kuule's focus will be on communication, consultation and networking.
Seija Kurunmäki (M.Sc. in Agriculture and Forestry) is a joint founder of Kuule Ltd. and the CEO of the company. As the CEO, she is responsible for the governance and development of the organization.
- After moving to the position of the ELO Foundation’s Executive Director in October 2013, Seija quit her daily operational work at Kuule Ltd. She is still partisipating projects and Consulting.
- Seija’s blog “Onkotolkkua” observes various phenomena of the modern age.
- You can also find Seija on Twitter, @SeijaKurunmaki, where she takes part in discussions (mainly in Finnish) related to the food industry.
- More about Seija in LinkedIn.
- CEO, partner, communications consultant, entrepreneur, Kuule Ltd., 2005 – present
- Executive Director, ELO Foundation for the Promotion of Finnish Food Culture, 2013 – present
- Master of Science in Agriculture and Forestry, University of Helsinki, 1980
Our missio in communication and networking
- In order to be visible you have to be meaningful and interesting. There have to be real activities and real people behind the messages. That is how the communication becomes interesting.
- In today’s diffused media environment the only way to be heard is to network and co-operate. Even though the networks today are often virtual, no social media overcomes the true contacts between people.
- We are the link between people to strengthen the networks. We create, develop and conceptualize.
Examples in research
- Desk research
Understanding what we know already in order to avoid unnecessary work
- Target group research
Knowing the target market and speaking the same language they do regarding important topics
- Influencer research
Bringing out into the open critical perspectives of the target group
- Pilot test of the communication concept
Knowing whether the plans work or not
Identifying trends and taking advantage of them
Information about the ongoing change that helps the company to improve their overall communication
The results give valuable information to the company, and give it publicity in the media
Partners in Kuule Ltd.’s Network
- Anne Leppänen - communications researcher
- M3 Research – high-quality data gatherer
- Vaula Norrena – semiotician
- Marko Myllyaho – graphic artist
- Mari Cadaut– communications consultant
- Pauliina Pehkonen - communications assistant
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +358 400 460 894
Yrjönkatu 34 A 12
Administration and invoicing
Kurkijoentie 20 B
Phone: +358 400 460 894
Business ID: 1973830-4